2010年1月24日日曜日

Even if

Even if this is a dream,
even if it is not reality,
there are things that I've never seen,
things that I've never tasted,
things I've never experienced.

Even if the reality as I know crumbles into a million pieces,
I could still hang on, holding these pieces,
crafting together a landscape of dreams and reality.

Even if you are not here,
even if I'm still in a dark tunnel right now,
even if there's no return route,
even if I'm being hounded by my fears and heartaches,
even if I'm still confused,
even if I'm still lost.
Even if.

I still want to move forward,
I still want to believe,
I still want to carry on in my dreamscape.
To dance, to sing, to enjoy the cool night breeze,
to jump, to run, to soak in the warm bright sun.
To teach myself to be myself, not to fear being laughed at,
to be myself, not to be afraid of umscalable obstacles.
And lead myself onwards into the mysterious wonderful mesmerizing winding path of life.

*this took 1 week to transfer from my ipottouch to here. zzz. not very polished yet though. lazy to do more.

2 件のコメント:

Jhender さんのコメント...

couldnt you just email it over to yourself

xiaocow さんのコメント...

yeah that's what i did. but still very troublesome since i didn't set up my googlemail on e ipod.